Wednesday 23 September 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to F50 Productions new blog ,


Features:
Contests
Club Penguin Cheats
Club Penguin Glitches
Other Clubpenguin Stuff
Pandanda Stuff
F50 Productions News
News Around The World

Staff Needed!!!!!!!

Current Staff:
StevenF50(Main Owner)
Zak(Co-Leader)
Unknown(Co-Co-Leader)

What Is F50 Productions:F50 Productions was founded before I was born I took it over recently and I got my mates to join,We didn't really do much just made a few blogs and forums and games!!!In August We re made it totally and made a new forum new blogs new everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Does F50 Productions Do:Make lots of forums and blogs, make games, make contests and much much much much more.....................................

Thanks,
StevenF50 & Zak & Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be rude when commenting

Thanks for making a comment

F50 Productions